2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS/SCHOOLS.
In order to use the Service, schools must upload calendars, staff contact information and parent contact information (if ‘Student Directory’ option is enabled)to the Service. This is the only information we collect from users (including students). The Service provides users with one place to organize and present their content. All information provided is available by other resources distributed by the school and district. We use the names and email address of students parents only if provided to the Service by the school, and do not disclose them unless the schools has gained permission and take full responsibility except under the circumstances described in Section 5 below.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS/PARENTS.
Personal Information You Provide at Registration.
• If you register for an account on our Service, we ask for your email address and you are given a randomly selected password that you may change upon registration.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies.
• Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
o Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
o Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
o Speed up your searches.
o Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
• To Provide, Manage and Improve the Services and Sites. We use the personal information we collect from users to make the Service, the Sites and its features available, and to improve and add features to the Service and the Sites. We may also use this information to customize certain Service and the Sites features for users in future versions.
• To Contact Users and Respond to Emails. We may also use contact information to provide schools with announcements related to our services. If you email us, we may use your email addresses to respond.
5. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We do not share any personal information submitted to the Service by users with any third parties, except under the following limited circumstances:
• Third Party Service Providers. We rely on some third party service providers to assist us in operating the Service. For example, we may use third parties to host our Site or send push notifications (text message or phone calls). We provide personal information to these third party service providers in order to help us operates the Service, but we put in place contractual and/or technical protections that prohibit them from using that information, or it to any third party, except as necessary in operating the Service.
6. HOW TO VIEW AND EDIT YOUR INFORMATION; ACCOUNT DELETION
• All information provided by the school can be modified by the school by accessing SchoolRush.com website and logging in with Staff privileged account.
• Account Deletion. If you wish to delete your account or contact information from the Service, please email us at email@example.com requesting deletion.
7. MESSAGE CONTENT.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure cloud based servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+1312)523-6158